- Shipping & Delivery
All Goods will be shipped by Aust Post. Some may be Freight Free, and for other orders, a Flat rate of just $9.95 will be added at checkout per Australian order and $25.00 per New Zealand orders. All items are tracked by our couriers. Free shipping can also be offered for some products or for orders placed exceeding $150.00,
Freight charges are calculated in the checkout process as soon as a postal address is entered or a member signs in.
We ship internationally and that is why the freight needs to be calculated on the customers' locality. We need your address to do that.
Prices displayed do not include GST as Australia is the only country with that tax system, so GST is calculated when the shipping address is confirmed.
Returns & Replacements
- Lubrication Solutions P/L ACN 137 619 857 T/A Bi-Tron Australia ABN 46 137619857
Shipping & Delivery
Freight will be shipped by Aust Post. Freight charges will be added at checkout. Items are tracked by our couriers.
- Returns and replacements.
Under certain conditions such as refund requests, damaged products, product exchanges etc, Lubrication Solutions P/L will accept product returns. All returned products must have an authorisation number (RAN) or they will not be accepted by the company. Unless the return is due to damage or you are advised by Lubrication Solutions P/L otherwise, all products must be returned unopened in their original condition and returned within 30 days of delivery.
Unless otherwise advised by Lubrication Solutions P/L, all product returns are subject to a $15.00 restocking charge. The product is returned at the customer's own expense unless otherwise advised by the company. In instances where it is deemed by Lubrication Solutions P/L that the reason for the return is due to carelessness by the company (incorrect product sent out), no restocking or freight charges will apply.
RAN can be obtained by emailing email@example.com.
- Please allow at least 7 working days for delivery (most items arrive in 2 days) before contacting the office. Your invoice will have a tracking number and courier ID so that you can log into their website and add the tracking code to find the location of your freight at any given time during the delivery period.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Before ordering a product it is always a good idea to take a quick look at the "Specials" page as sometimes there will be a product similar to that you are ordering on special. Promotional codes when offered can be added to your shopping cart for the relevant products on offer. Payment is in Australian dollars and GST is included in the displayed price. We ship to Australia only.
- Viewing Orders
- Registered customers can view their orders at any time by logging in and selecting "My Account".
- Updating Account Information
- Please be sure that all account information is up to date, especially "Shipping Address". Make sure that you check that the "Shipping Address" is correct on all orders at the time of placement.
- Shipping & Delivery
Goods will be shipped by Aust Post. A flat rate of $15.00 will be added at checkout per Australian order and $25.00 per New Zealand orders. All items are tracked by our couriers. Free shipping can be offered at times for orders placed exceeding $150.00,
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie that gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor's) local currency."
Text Marketing Terms and Conditions:
We are using a text messaging platform, which is subject to the following terms and conditions. By opting in for our text marketing and notifications, you agree to these terms and conditions.
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initialising a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
Your phone number, name and purchase information will be shared with our SMS platform "SMSBump Inc, an European Union company with an office in Sofia, Bulgaria, EU. This data will be used for sending you targeted marketing messages and notifications. Upon sending the text messages, your phone number will be passed to a text messages operator to fulfil their delivery.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted for as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please text "HELP" to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt-out please follow the procedures above.
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie that gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What do we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
We may send SMS or text messages to your mobile phone with special offers or reminders.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.